OUR 2019 DONATIONS to Ladysmith and Surrounding Communities:
Thanks to generous donations from our community and the hard work of our volunteers, Ladysmith Healthcare Auxiliary is able to donate several hundred thousands of dollars each year to health care related causes that benefit members of our community.
Some of the recipients of our donations are:
- $50,000 - The Cowichan Valley Hospice Building Fund
- $10,000 - The Cowichan Valley Hospice - Grief and Pallative Care
- $54,774 - The Ladysmith Community Health Centre - Equipment
- $40,000 - Victoria General Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- $12,000 - Ladysmith High School Student Awards
- $10,300 - Kidney Foundation
- $10,000 - LaFF Programs
- $5,000 - Camp Goodtimes
Organizations who wish to apply for funding from the Ladysmith Healthcare Auxiliary are asked to do so on a once per year basis.
If your organization has various departments, please ensure they collaborate in making one funding request per year.
** We do not contribute to funds used toward wages, GST, PST or shipping.
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com to request a Donation Request Form.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO CONTINUE PROVIDING VALUABLE COMMUNITY SERVICE
Volunteers Make a Difference!